Thursday

Ends TONIGHT! 50% Off Cards, Thank You Cards & Business Cards

CORRECTION! This Zazzle sale ends tonight 12/30/10 at 11:59pm PT. 


Hi! Hope you all made it through the holidays relatively (pun intended) unscathed! 

If you still have two nickels to rub together, Zazzle is having their year end sale: 50% off note cards, thank you cards (which are handy about now) & business cards: My pre-made cards, or I can help you design some. You can customize the cards with any message you'd like, or I could do it for you at no charge. 



Discount applies to all Zazzle sellers, so if you don't see what you like at my store, search for what you'd like from other Zazzle shops at the same 50% off. 

If you start from my Zazzle shop at http://www.zazzle.com/bohopets*, I'll earn a small referral regardless of where (within Zazzle) you buy, which costs you nothing extra, but helps me with my animal charities. Every little bit helps, as we all know. 

Be sure to use code: ZAZZLEAC 
It expires at 11:59m PT December 31st, 2010. December 30th!

I'll be adding more items too. 

It's almost New Year's Eve... I've got my pink champagne in the fridge. 
I don't know about you, but I'm ready to put 2010 to bed!

~ Kristin
www.bohopets.com


No comments: